Kootenay Backcountry Guides Is Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Are you an organized, adventure-loving individual with stellar administrative skills? KBG is hiring an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the KBG owner, you'll focus on Customer Service, Communications, SM Management, and IT.
- Organizational Skills
- Timely Customer Service
- Professional and Friendly Communication Skills
- Proactive Problem-Solving Skills
- Understanding/experience in the backcountry industry
- Social Media Management
- Mailchimp, Meta Business Suite (Facebook, Instagram), YouTube
- Web Development
- Joomla preferred, or Squarespace, Wordpress
- Reservation & Billing Software
- Quickbooks Online, Flybook
- Google Workspace
- Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Google Business
- Graphic Design
- Canva, Adobe
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain the KBG website.
- Contribute to the KBG Blog.
- Implement marketing plans.
- Manage social media and communication.
- Contribute to State of the Snowpack updates.
- Communicate with clients.
- Set and meet KPIs.
- Manage the reservation system.
- Monitor enrollments and course completion.
- Create and distribute certificates.
- Handle feedback and reviews.
- Coordinate meeting times and locations.
- Start Date: November 6th, 2023
- Possible End Date: April 2024
- Hours: Flexible (15-20 hours/week)
- Wage: $23.50 per hour (Possible increase with qualifications)
- Potential for Year-Round Position
How to Apply
If you're ready for an adventure, excel in administration, and value customer satisfaction, please complete theapplication form.
- You will need to upload your resume and cover letter. Please format it into one PDF document.
- References are required for the application.
Join KBG and be a part of creating safe and memorable backcountry experiences!
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.